Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Welcome to Playfire! Introduce yourself here

General Discussion - Started 7 years ago by Rebon - 15727 posts - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 100 200 300 400 500 600 617 pages

Profile image
Rebon posted 7 years ago

Just joined Playfire? Welcome!

Post in this thread telling us where you're from and what kind of gamer you are. 

If you're experiencing issues with Playfire Rewards or achievement tracking, please submit a support ticket, describing the issue in as much detail as possible - http://playfire.zendesk.com

If you need further assistance or have any feedback, please check out the stickies in the Feedback forum. There's one for Playfire Rewards and one for the Playfire client

Have a great time on Playfire!

Profile image
Agent_Breadcrum posted 7 years ago

I'm Agent_Breadcrum, but you can all call me whatever you want Wink

I play pretty much any genre of games, I'm very open minded.

My favourite franchise is Final Fantasy, and I'm pretty damn excited for Tuesday! (FFXIII release)

I have a few trophies (not a whore) I'm just a magpie baby! I likez teh shinehz

Profile image
giorgoserres posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Agent_Breadcrum Jump to post

I'm Agent_Breadcrum, but you can all call me whatever you want Wink

I play pretty much any genre of games, I'm very open minded.

My favourite franchise is Final Fantasy, and I'm pretty damn excited for Tuesday!

I have a few trophies (not a whore) I'm just a magpie baby!

Βut you are old.

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by giorgoserres Jump to post

Βut you are old.

Is 19 old? Or did you mean bald?

Profile image
giorgoserres posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Agent_Breadcrum Jump to post

Is 19 old? Or did you mean bald?

No i mean that you are an old member of Playfire :p

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by giorgoserres Jump to post

No i mean that you are an old member of Playfire :p

Doh, I follow now lol, I never formally introduced myself when I first joined so this seemed appropriate

Profile image
Zcrubby1 posted 7 years ago

I actually joined yesterday, but my profile seems to age backwards. Sooo.....  HI!

Profile image
trevster101 posted 7 years ago

hi everyone

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by trevster101 Jump to post

hi everyone

Go ooon....

Profile image
hhaajjccrr posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Zcrubby1 Jump to post

I actually joined yesterday, but my profile seems to age backwards. Sooo.....  HI!

Oooh, you are Benjamin Button! xD

Profile image
Solution posted 7 years ago

Hi, awesome that your actually going to read this post, so I'm thanking you in advance.
My name Is Jimmy, and I've been around Playfire since the first open beta, you won't even recognise that anymore, so much has changed since then. You might know me as the Community news author, it gets posted monthly and is useful to see whats happening on this lovely site. So about me!

I currently live in Belgium, and have lived in Guinea and England and likely to move over to France in a couple months or year, kinda depends. I speak Dutch and English, and some slight French and Swedish. I'm what they call a Hardcore gamer, I play every game.. from mario, halo, uncharted too DJ hero. I'm more a RPG / shooter online kinda gamer so that's what I will be playing the most. I own a lot of games, over 1000. So feel free to ask a Question about any game, I'm sure I can help you out!

Besides gaming, I love Music: Rammstein, daft punk, placebo, etc.. I'm into every music besides the Hip hop genre. I even made some drum&bass songs, and they are pretty good! Each year I look forward for the rock festivals, Pukkelpop, pinkpop and the like. Although it's a money magnet, it's the most fun for every year.

Profile image
JackalThePro posted 7 years ago

Ello, Im Teemu 17 year old (soon 18) collage student living in Finland. Dont be afraid to talk to me, I wont bite.
... ohw what the heck. Im the most annoying & ignorant Resident evil 5 fan boy here? am I right? Laughing

Profile image
Gamester101 posted 7 years ago

Deleted by //www.playfire.com/sasira.
Reason: Unpleasant posting..

Profile image
Corsia posted 7 years ago

I'm fairly new, i joined back in January so around a month and a half ago.  I came here cause i loved the fan-driven aspects of the site.  It has helped me to promote my game project.  I'm also looking forward to God of War 3 next week!

Profile image
GeoScore posted 7 years ago

I'm Geoffrey and I love warm walks on the beach and.... oops wrong site. Wink

I've been here about a half a year now, and It's taken over me like crack cocain. Once you invest enough time on the site, you will know what I mean. If you look on my profile, you will see that there are a few contributing factors to my.... personality: Gaming, LOST, Spider-man, Avatar: Last Airbender, Chinese Food, and Film Music.

I like variety in my gaming experiences. My favorite genres are FPS's, Sandbox Games and Music/Puzzle hybrids. I don't play racing simulators and I definitely don't play crappy kiddie games for trophies. My favorite games of all time are:

- Tetris Attack on SNES

- Mario Tennis on N64

- Uncharted 2 on PS3

- Killzone 2 on PS3

- Sonic Rush on the DS

(Yes they seem to change once in a while based on my mood) Another thing - I am a Sony fanboy and proud of it!

So yeah...that's me in a nutshell, probably bigger than most shells, but that's me - deal with it Tongue out

Profile image
RB8Gem9 posted 7 years ago

Title says new, but all i see is the old and the bald.

Profile image
GeoScore posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by RB8Gem9 Jump to post

that was mean -_-

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by GeoScore Jump to post

that was mean -_-

Be glad he didn't include you.

Profile image
allweknow posted 7 years ago

Hi, I just joined an hour ago. I hope we can all be friends :D

Profile image

NO! >:(

Profile image
KreuzKross posted 7 years ago

Finally an introduce yourself thread! Now I'm happy :D

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by RB8Gem9 Jump to post

I prefer shaven headed Cool

Profile image
Awsomonium posted 7 years ago

I'm Awsomonium. I'm not new, but I'm still introducing myself. I've been here since June 2008. I love gaming and reading. And yeah, that all i can be bothered to write right now.

Profile image
Dimman posted 7 years ago

Hi! I like Valkyria Chronicles! Bye!

Profile image
LastUrsa posted 7 years ago

Hi Everyone, just joined the site a few days ago, look forward to meeting some new people. Can't wait for Tuesday and FFXIII

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top