Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Official Anime Thread | OT

General Discussion - Started 8 years ago by Vizion - 33655 posts - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 200 400 600 800 1000 1198 pages

Profile image
Nero101 posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by eMeuVePe Jump to post

You should definitely try Naruto.

i do watch naruto. i have 2 of the games for ps2

Profile image

the other guy in Death Note who had the N was Near. with the white hair. played with toys

Profile image
eMeuVePe posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Nero101 Jump to post

i do watch naruto. i have 2 of the games for ps2

Awesome. I personally haven't tried the games since they all are the same based on Naruto instead of Shippuden but if you are not aware keep watching them at getnaruto.com and catch up to Shippuden which is when they grow up it's Epic then from there read the Mangas, the story goes HUGE.

Profile image
U_asked_for_it posted 7 years ago
Quote:

the other guy in Death Note who had the N was Near. with the white hair. played with toys

I think they meant   **Spoiler warning** the who one kidnapped yagami's sister .

Profile image
Anibus posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by U_asked_for_it Jump to post

exactly . only DUB I ever watched was dragon ball GT when I was in the U.S it used to be on saturdays night after Teen Titans or so  if I recall right . yes it was on toonami

yea for some reasons Americans can never find good voice actors to play important essential characters in anime for some reason....pisses me off

Profile image
osrra posted 7 years ago

i like more the manga (better story in most  cases) i love bleach, one piece, full metal alchemist and samuray X (i actualy have all the 28 manga books of this one)

Profile image
Quote:

Awesome. I personally haven't tried the games since they all are the same based on Naruto instead of Shippuden but if you are not aware keep watching them at getnaruto.com and catch up to Shippuden which is when they grow up it's Epic then from there read the Mangas, the story goes HUGE.

ya i heard bout shippuden. i have the 1st dubbed episode on my ipod rite now. and they have a shippuden ultimate ninja for ps2. came out like not to long ago. havent tried it yet though... and ya ill check that site out. thanks.

Profile image
Quote:

I think they meant   **Spoiler warning** the who one kidnapped yagami's sister .

the one who kidnapped yagamis sister... *spoiler warning* mello?

Profile image
Quote:

Hey I watch naruto . did you see last week  "Kakkashi gaiden"

Naruto used to be the best anime I watch . but after reading the Manga it just started to become a bit boring with all the Pain stuff

I think you should watch Bleach I like it more than Naruto Smile

Profile image
Quote:

the one who kidnapped yagamis sister... *spoiler warning* mello?

Yes that's him .  Mello

Profile image
Quote:

Yes that's him .  Mello

i can be useful sometimes lol.

Profile image

WHo really thought that Death Note would be that good without any action that is common in anime. IT was wonderful story telling. 2 people outsmarting each other every step of the way 

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by Anibus Jump to post

WHo really thought that Death Note would be that good without any action that is common in anime. IT was wonderful story telling. 2 people outsmarting each other every step of the way 

But I gotta agree with that other guy in the previous page it got really boring after L died . I couldn't really keep up with what's going on ...

I hope they start a new chapter or something it was really short

Profile image
Quote:

i can be useful sometimes lol.

ohh ... and BTW  Nero sux

Dante FTW !!!

Profile image
Quote:

it was sorta about the suspence that was going on between Light and Near. it had some action parts, and some parts were very bloody. it was like the anime version of CSI but in the eyes of the criminal who is on the governments side.

Profile image
Quote:

ohh ... and BTW  Nero sux

Dante FTW !!!

dante is still one of my favorite characters. i got hella better with Nero in DMC 4 for some reason. probably because of the devil bringer

Profile image

*SHIPPUDEN SPOILER*

lol and danzo has a sharigan.....whats good with that

Profile image
cky91sk8er posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by tchakalski818 Jump to post

use to watch dbz afterschool but then toonami got cancelled so i  said *expletive deleted* it 

oh toonami how i miss u they had the best showws on it gundam, dbz and zoids i miss the good old toonami days

Profile image
cky91sk8er posted 7 years ago
Quote:

*SHIPPUDEN SPOILER*

lol and danzo has a sharigan.....whats good with that

*Spoiler Spolier*

yeah i read that he took it from idk i frogot the dudes name but the one itachi killed to get to the more powerful shriagan. idk i think the new naruto is just full of boring suspense sequences i want them to jsut to fight already. i read each chapter just waiting for someone to punch someone else and waiting for sasuke and naruto to fight again

Profile image
RB8Gem9 posted 7 years ago

My Favorites:

Dragon Ball/Z

Naruto & Naruto Shippuden

Bleach

Full Metal Alchemist

Others i've watched Death Note & Elfen Lied.

I am currently watching One Piece. It's okay i guess but they drag on the episodes for too long and did i mention that i  have reached episode 100. That means i have more than 300 episodes to go....SERIOUSLY! -_-

Profile image
erakko posted 7 years ago

I do. I'm watching Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and - if you really can consider it as anime - Street Fighter II V. More info at anime-planet :3

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by RB8Gem9 Jump to post

My Favorites:

Dragon Ball/Z

Naruto & Naruto Shippuden

Bleach

lol you still use that avatar after watching Bleach

I personally think Bleach is better than DBZ

Profile image
Dimman posted 7 years ago