Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Official Anime Thread | OT

General Discussion - Started 8 years ago by Vizion - 33675 posts - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 200 400 600 800 1000 1199 pages

Profile image
tehcate posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by bhudda Jump to post

shipuuden is back on track since 115 I think it was. I have started watching full metal alchamist the new one. It just shows different perspectives of the same story line.

The new FMA is following the manga, where the first one diverged very quickly and went its own direction.

Some of my favorite anime are: Gankutsuou, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Beck, Full Metal Panic, Hellsing, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Toward the Terra, Ghost in the Shell, Code Geass, Macross Frontier, Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam

I'm watching Hetalia Axis Powers right now though and it's quickly climbing up the ranks in terms of favorites. It's so cute. TTwTT

Profile image
q80owns posted 7 years ago

from time to time

Profile image
q80owns posted 7 years ago

from time to time

Profile image
SHADOWDAWGZX posted 7 years ago

I really like watching anime but i haven't been watching it recently...dunno why Dx Favorite animes: Cowboy Bebop, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Toaru majutsu no index, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Chaos;head, Slayers Revolution(never saw the others but i like this one), shakugan no shana, Ghost in the Shell S.A.C

Profile image
Anibus posted 7 years ago

ok guys ....I know im late but I just seen DEATH NOTE....and WOW... I was really tentative about watching this series because I never thought I could like an anime without any fighting action but boy was I wrong! I recommend this anime to anyone.

Another good anime that deveated from the manga like fma but is actually good is soul eater!!! Trust me guys i'll never steer you wrong. Just check out anime-media.com... great website for viewing anime

Profile image
s4rg10 posted 7 years ago

im not that much into anime, but currently watching K-On!

Profile image
Epke posted 7 years ago

yes and the moment Naruto one of my favorites, Gundam 00, Macross frontier, Neon Genesis Evangilion, Ghost in the shell, escaflowne and many more

Profile image

Escaflowne was good....NICE music....I use to love naruto and I still do, but I wonder if reading the manga has spoiled most of the excitement for me.

Profile image
Fox posted 7 years ago

I am the original King of Anime.

Yu Yu Hakusho is a must see if you havent.

Profile image
cky91sk8er posted 7 years ago

i watch anime but i rather read tthe manga. i love D.Gray Man. Naruto , Trigun, One Piece, Bleach, DBZ. im going to try and get into full metal alchemist it seems good.

Profile image
Fox posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by cky91sk8er Jump to post

i watch anime but i rather read tthe manga. i love D.Gray Man. Naruto , Trigun, One Piece, Bleach, DBZ. im going to try and get into full metal alchemist it seems good.

im late on one piece but im catching up on episode 250 now.

Profile image
eMeuVePe posted 7 years ago

Profile image
Nero101 posted 7 years ago

anime is just the s**t. my aunts who r complete anime freaks got me started with DBZ.

My favorites are Trigun, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Death Note, Bleach, Code Geass, D.N. Angel, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gungrave, FLCL, etc. i could go on forever...

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by Nero101 Jump to post

anime is just the s**t. my aunts who r complete anime freaks got me started with DBZ.

My favorites are Trigun, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Death Note, Bleach, Code Geass, D.N. Angel, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gungrave, FLCL, etc. i could go on forever...

You should definitely try Naruto.

Profile image
zakkerr posted 7 years ago

not a big anime watcher buuuuuut the best ive seen is Gungrave, FLCL, Hellsing, First part of Death Note(got way too cheesy after L died), Gundam Wing, and i forgot the name but its about little girls that are assassins. Best movies Akira and Paprika.

and if anyone knows the shows name about the little girls please tell me!

Profile image

yea i read somewhere that the anime was suppose to end with L's death. Thats why it kinda seemed out of place with the introduction of N and .......uhhh....uhhh damn i forgot that other guys name

Profile image

I think the other guy was just M or something like that

also i need a new anime to watch

something serious not goofy and for the love god no whiney teens.
and i forgot to say Cowboy Bebop is awesome

Profile image
U_asked_for_it posted 7 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by zakkerr Jump to post

(got way too cheesy after L died),

thanks a lot ... I was planning to watch it

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by U_asked_for_it Jump to post

thanks a lot ... I was planning to watch it

man up.

Profile image

lmao....

Profile image
tchakalski818 posted 7 years ago

use to watch dbz afterschool but then toonami got cancelled so i  said *expletive deleted* it 

Profile image

if your going to watch anime....watch it in its true form with english subs...personally i think its better

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by tchakalski818 Jump to post

use to watch dbz afterschool but then toonami got cancelled so i  said *expletive deleted* it 

Lol that was back in the day!! I know how you felt I had an entire schedule with Toonami then it got gay.
Luckly me I got hook on Naruto and I have been a follower ever since.

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by zakkerr Jump to post

man up.

WHaT ?  oh well  Then too bad yagami light gets shot and Dies in the end ... I was kidding I watched the whole thing but seriously next time use a spoiler warning . I would be really pissed if I didn't watch Death note

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by Anibus Jump to post

if your going to watch anime....watch it in its true form with english subs...personally i think its better

exactly . only DUB I ever watched was dragon ball GT when I was in the U.S it used to be on saturdays night after Teen Titans or so  if I recall right . yes it was on toonami

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top