Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Official Anime Thread | OT

General Discussion - Started 8 years ago by Vizion - 33717 posts - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 200 400 600 800 1000 1200 1201 pages

Profile image
Vizion posted 8 years ago

Just like the title says. Also, what is your favorite anime?? I am currently watching bleach and naruto, but its getting gay right now because of fillers. I am probably going to pick up naruto ninja storm when it comes out..Any thoughts on that?

Profile image
igoturmeatsandwitch posted 8 years ago

i think the full game when it comes out will rock they have alot of really cool stuff in the works that I heard of for that game.

Profile image

yea i heard its going to be the best cell shaded game

Profile image
unstablefears posted 8 years ago

There's an anime fan group too: http://www.playfi.... Some of my favs: Elfen Lied, Claymore, and Black Lagoon to name a few.

Profile image
minko posted 8 years ago

I'll watch anime at times. I'm not completely into it, but I will watch it. My favorites are Gundam Wing, Gundam 00 and Black Lagoon.

Profile image

i luv Afro Samurai

cant wait for season2 & the game coming out this fall............

Profile image
MysticZombie posted 8 years ago

You know I've never looked into Claymore or Afro Samurai. I'm gonna have to fix that.

Profile image

yo games looking really good for AFRO SAMURAI

I think you would luv it.

season1 is for sale at best buy collectors edition (i got)

but you could also get it in the psn store if you just want to give it a try!!

Profile image

lol, buy anime, good one Sine.

(coming from a guy who has at least 100 anime DVDs...)

Profile image
ShadeBlack posted 8 years ago

FLCL , Tengenn Toppa Gurren Lagann , Cowboy Beebop , Escaflowne , Samurai Champloo , Death Note... so many, and all so good.

I could make a fair list. ^^

Profile image
Jaded posted 8 years ago

Just finished Elfen lied,... Nana, Claymore, Bleach, Inuyasha..are some of my favorite's.

Profile image

lol, buy anime, good one Sine.

(coming from a guy who has at least 100 anime DVDs...)

their called blu-rays now LOL

you must still have an xbo360.

Profile image
Anibus posted 8 years ago

yo dude im an AVID anime WATCHER!!!!! I have all the naruto episodes...so when HOme comes out....we are going to be able to watch each others things on our ps3 HDD...!!! CANT WAIT!.....by the way has anybody been watching the Anime on the psn network especially BAsiLIk!!! (IT's kinda actually GOOD...minus the english dub)

Profile image

nice shadeblack! i definately agree with you on Tengenn Toppa Gurren Lagann! Epic is all i have to say! For those of you who love death note.. i suggest watching Code Geass! you wont be disappointed!

Profile image
McMasamune posted 8 years ago

I'm currently watching Code Geass and Bleach!!! I missed mad episodes so I be torrenting them

Profile image

Sinecure305
their called blu-rays now LOL

you must still have an xbo360.

I haven't seen much anime available on Blu-Ray yet. And any I have I haven't been interested in

Profile image
Voradors posted 8 years ago

i love anime.

my faves are bleach, trigun, naruto, flcl, cowboy beebop, samurai champloo,

Profile image
Dimman posted 8 years ago

I love anime aswell. Tongue out

Used to watch bleach and naruto but they started to suck after 70 episodes.Tongue out                                               

My favs are Death Note,Elfen Lied,Monster,Fullmetal Alchemist,Gungrave,Hellsing,Claymore and many more.

Profile image
ofx360 posted 8 years ago

I like anime. Just finish watching gunslinger girl(enjoyed a lot), been watching bleach and naruto, some deathnote, just got into Afro samuri, hmm... I've watched almost everything on PSN's anime section(I like Xmad, can't wait for next episode) except samuri7, umm... I know there's more... Well I cant think of any more but yea I'm an anime fan :P

Profile image

yea code geass season 2 is just too good!!!

Profile image
Mitch posted 8 years ago

I watch other kinds of Anime <.<

>.>

^.^

as for that Naruto

Profile image
Ginose posted 8 years ago

Not to say I don't like anime, I just find alot of them uninterestign as of late.

I'd still call "Outlaw Star" my favorite television series of all time. "Excel Saga" was a case where the show beat its book in all accounts. "Cowboy Bebop" is always fresh and enteratining. I absolutely love "The Guyver" (the mangas, the two American movies and the original OVA... but NOT the anime series... it's just far too tame for my tastes). "Afro Samurai" is one of the most well-written and beautiful series I've ever seen. I really enjoyed "Samurai Champloo" for its charecters and soundtrack... Huh... I'm sure that there must be some others I've liked... Really, I've always prefered Japanese film... old ones, specifically (though Miike is my favorite director of all time). I'll pick Kurosawa over a cartoon anyday.

Eh, I'll think on it.

Profile image
KreuzKross posted 8 years ago

I watch(ed) quite alot of anime...code geass r2, sekirei, tengen toppa gurren lagann, naruto, death note, fate/stay night, gundam 00.

But you know code geass r2's story should have been different and probably better, but it's just the director insists on a different time slot, so the team had to completely abandon the old story and just begin a new one from scratch. But the recent few episode has made R2 from average good to awesome, so i'm happy.

Profile image
Awsomonium posted 8 years ago

I dont watch much, cause theres not much anime on in australia, and i cant download em, cause i have such crappy internet speed

Profile image
ChocoladeEter posted 8 years ago

I only watch Ghibli actually. But every now and then I make an exception of course.

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top