Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

GMG Community: What do you want to see

General Discussion - Started 1 week ago by __Stark__ - 9 posts

Profile image
__Stark__ posted 1 week ago

As Playfire draws to a close, I know some people have checked out the GMG community site, and decided its not for them. I'd like to know why.

Your feedback has a lot of value to us, so let me know what you'd like to see on there, or what turned you off if you don't like it. 

Stuff that you don't need to mention because its in the works: Badges, profile improvements, console tracking. 

Even if you have feedback about the styling (which is set to be improved too), let me know. 

Thank you everyone!

Profile image
Enigma8th posted 1 week ago

ok so, i just learned PF is going to close. what can i say? finally, it's been abandoned since so long it was almost a pain to watch, i pity the mods and staff that were struggling to keep it alive all this time; i'm not even sure why it's still up, i guess GMG needed quite a lot of time to absorb this community asd. oh well, it's been fun

hmm honestly i only come here for buzzes and possibly retro gaming, never bothered to dig into GMG much but if there's no buzz feature there i see no reason to care, there's already steam for games, badges, profiles, tracking and all those trinkets

Profile image
dragon_blade posted 1 week ago

A proper forum plz and polls everyone loves polls  :3

Profile image
ADay posted 1 week ago
Quote:

Originally posted by dragon_blade Jump to post

I second these. Smile

Profile image
Agent_Breadcrum posted 1 week ago

I don't find it to be as mobile friendly as playfire is

Profile image
IIV_S1LENTSC0P3 posted 5 days ago

"Game Threads"

~SonofAnarchy93

Nah but for real, a proper forum.

Profile image
Fatpigeon2 posted 4 days ago
Quote:

Originally posted by dragon_blade Jump to post

This.

The online now section just seems like redundant information purely there to fill space. 

Gray is also just very drab. A new colour scheme or custom backgrounds once more would improve the visuals.

On a slightly unrelated note:

Chrome loves blocking Flash, which in turns seems to nerf your community navigation bar. I used to wonder why there was no "Your Profile" option. Despite allowing it through every setting, it still gets blocked. I've managed to get it to show but I doubt everyone else would go to the effort.

Profile image
Tidus007 posted 3 days ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Agent_Breadcrum Jump to post

I don't find it to be as mobile friendly as playfire is

I think this is a big thing to address. I don't find it great to navigate on mobile either.

Also a proper forum would be great.

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top