Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Behind the Badge: TheLyxx

General Discussion - Started 1 week ago by __Stark__ - 2 posts

Profile image
__Stark__ posted 1 week ago

This week we continue or Behind the Badge series with TheLyxx!

You were originally a member of Playfire – why did you join Playfire initially?

I wanted a place where I could display my game collection and also keep a more visual database of my game collection. While this was my initial reason for using Playfire I quickly discovered I enjoyed being part of the community and felt very good about becoming a regular member.

What platform do you usually game on?
I grew up with PC gaming so PC has always been my main platform. I also do play a lot on my PS Vita though when I'm not at my PC.

What is your favourite game of all time?
Depends on what day you ask me the question. I hate to say a single game is my favourite. But if I were to pick my favourite game of all time, it would probably be Deus Ex. Despite its age I keep coming back to it regurarily.

What games are you playing online at the moment?
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, DOOM and Battleborn.

What other hobbies do you have outside of gaming?
At the moment I'm in the process of creating my own game which involves all of my talents. I love working with art, music, writing stories, anything creative really. So I got into making my own game to combine my passions.
In addition to collecting games, I also collect music and have a fair collection on CD and vinyl.

What feature of the new community are you most looking forward to?
Definitely being able to talk about games and showing off achievements. I also hope that the game collection aspect of Playfire will be brought over to the new community.

What do you think makes our online community great?
What makes any community great, the people. I always enjoy the discussions and exchanging opinions. <3

Profile image
ToplessTommy posted 1 week ago

Aye!

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top