Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Letters from the Engine Room: Community Update 14/3/17- UPDATED

General Discussion - Started 2 months ago by __Stark__ - 4 posts

Profile image
__Stark__ posted 2 months ago

UPDATE 14/3/17 - Hello everyone, we are still working on making the Community just right for launch. Everyone is working at full speed to get this done, and I'll keep you up to date on any more news! 

Hi everyone, I’m here with an update on the Green Man Gaming Community launch. Unfortunately, we have had to delay the launch of the Community temporarily to deal with a few small issues. Therefore, we will not be launching today as planned.

I’ve got a note from the Engine Room with some further information, and in this thread, I’ll be keeping you up to date with all of the latest developments.

We really appreciate your patience, and we look forward to welcoming you to the Green Man Gaming Community very soon!

Quote:

Originally posted by DocD2

Hello from the Engine Room!

While completing our final testing for the Green Man Gaming Community, we uncovered a few small bugs. Although these bugs wouldn’t affect the vast majority of users, we wanted to make sure that everyone using it had the best experience. So we’re working hard now to fix this issue as quickly as possible.

We were really looking forward to finally unveiling the Community to everyone, so this isn’t a decision that we’ve taken lightly. However, we really wanted to make sure that everyone has the best experience possible when they sign in to the Community for the first time.

So please bear with us – the cogs in the Engine Room are ticking away nicely and we should be ready soon!

Profile image
Bigou posted 2 months ago

Thanks for the news, hope you won't have more trouble before the launch.

Profile image
__Stark__ posted 2 months ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Bigou Jump to post

Thanks for the news, hope you won't have more trouble before the launch.

Me too!

Profile image
Awsomonium posted 2 months ago

Someone left the flying monkey cage unlocked again didn't they. There's gotta be a better way for inter-office communication. :p

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top