Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

The nintendo switch already hacked

General Discussion - Started 2 weeks ago by dragon_blade - 5 posts

Profile image
dragon_blade posted 2 weeks ago

According to the hacker, “all” he had to do was slightly tweak his existing jailbreakMe iOS Webkit exploit (hence the mention of iOS and pangu in the screenshot) and remove iOS specific code from it. Although qwertyoruiop has not provided any proof or release besides a screenshot, the hacker’s reputation makes it highly unlikely to be a hoax (I do not have access to the hack or a Nintendo Switch here to verify.

People with particular sets of skills (Liam Neeson can participate, but I was more thinking of people with a programming/hacking background) and access to a Nintendo Switch might be able to easily verify the claim: qwertyoruiop’s Jailbreak code can apparently be found here for people to play with.

=============================================================================

(note i took out the link due to rules and guidelines)

wololo

So by the sounds of this the internet browser still has a few weaknesses in it. If i recal on the 3ds you needed a certain game and the internet browser to crack it. This will certainly open up a lot of homebrew opertunities and i am sure people will use this to pirate games.

Profile image
ShadowOfChaos19 posted 2 weeks ago

RIP Switch

Profile image
Agent_Breadcrum posted 2 weeks ago

I refuse to buy a switch yet just for Zelda. If it was possible to homebrew and fill with emulators then it would literally be the best device for it to allow portable/home console retro gaming on one device.

Profile image
dragon_blade posted 2 weeks ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Agent_Breadcrum Jump to post

I refuse to buy a switch yet just for Zelda. If it was possible to homebrew and fill with emulators then it would literally be the best device for it to allow portable/home console retro gaming on one device.

Give it another month by the sound of things.

Profile image
Tomba25 posted 1 week ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Agent_Breadcrum Jump to post

If it was possible to homebrew and fill with emulators then it would literally be the best device for it to allow portable/home console retro gaming on one device.

Indeed! 

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top