Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Green Man Gaming Community Launches on Monday!

General Discussion - Started 2 months ago by __Stark__ - 6 posts

Profile image
__Stark__ posted 2 months ago

The time is finally here … the Green Man Gaming Community will launch on Monday 13th March!

The Playfire community is the first to know about the launch date, and we’re really excited to finally unveil the new Community to everyone and give you all the chance to try out all of our amazing new features.

Although the new Community will launch on Monday, we are not closing Playfire until all of the new features that we have planned for the Community have been added, and we have transferred as much historical data from Playfire as possible.

However, we want to ensure that we can make the Community the best social network for gamers, so we need your feedback. When we launch on Monday, please jump in and let us know what you think, what we can improve, and what features you’d like to see.

You will be able to log in to the Community on Monday using your Playfire account details.  Get in touch with Green Man Gaming’s Customer Support team if you have any issues with logging in.

If you have any questions about the Community launch next week, please let me know. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you there!

Can’t wait until Monday? Take a look at some of our new features and catch up on the latest announcements!

Official Green Man Gaming Community FAQ

Twitch and the Green Man Gaming Community

Social Media Sharing on the Green Man Community

Profile image
dragon_blade posted 2 months ago

r.i.p playfire it's been fun  :)  The new community should be just as fun though.

Profile image
dreaminstereo posted 2 months ago
Quote:

Originally posted by dragon_blade Jump to post

r.i.p playfire it's been fun  :)  The new community should be just as fun though.

Not quite yet - as above, Playfire will remain online until all of the new features that Green Man Gaming have planned for the Community have been added, and they have transferred as much historical data from Playfire as possible. 

But yeah, it's really exciting to finally see it launch!

Profile image
dragon_blade posted 2 months ago
Quote:

Originally posted by dreaminstereo Jump to post

Not quite yet - as above, Playfire will remain online until all of the new features that Green Man Gaming have planned for the Community have been added, and they have transferred as much historical data from Playfire as possible. 

But yeah, it's really exciting to finally see it launch!

Either way it's still sad knowing that it's soon.

Profile image
Awsomonium posted 2 months ago
Quote:

Originally posted by dragon_blade Jump to post

Either way it's still sad knowing that it's soon.

I agree. It'll be sad to see it go. I'm hoping to see tonnes more of members of Playfire there once it launches.

Profile image
Gamerdude3 posted 2 months ago

Wats up Mario block

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top