Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Community Game Session – Saturday 11 March: Overwatch (PS4/PC)

General Discussion - Started 2 months ago by dreaminstereo - 20 posts

Profile image
dreaminstereo posted 2 months ago

It’s been a while since we had a proper community game session, so let’s get securing the payload with a few rounds of Overwatch on Saturday 11 March!

I’ll be running a PS4 session, which will begin at 8pm GMT/9pm CET/3pm EST/2pm CST/12pm PST.  __Stark__ will run a PC session at the same time.

In terms of the style of play, it’ll be fun and friendly standard 6v6 Quick Play games. There’s no pressure to be the best player – I’m pretty new to the game, so I’m definitely not! – but please be aware that there will be all levels of skill involved. If we get a lot of people asking to play, then we’ll look at placing people in matches that correspond with their level.  

If you’d like to take part, please sign up below and let us know the following:

- Which platform you'd like to play on
- Your PSN username or Battle.net username
- Your current level on Overwatch

It would be ideal (although not 100% necessary) if you could play with a mic, as Overwatch is all about team communication! We’ll be using the in-game team chat, unless there are any major problems, in which case we’ll swap to party chat.

It'd be great to run an Xbox One session at the same time, but I would need a volunteer for that platform to help organise players and get everyone settled into the game. If you’d like to help, please PM me! 

Players (PS4)

dreaminstereo – Level 13

Players (PC)

Stark - Level 20 (ish)

DocD2 - Level 82

Displonker - Level 430

LiquidSonic

Kenny - Level 180

DrDaveDeath

Karl

Fatpigeon2#2733

Archangel470#2666

Profile image
DocD2 posted 2 months ago

If you do PC I'm interested DocD2 level 82

Profile image
moongripper posted 2 months ago

I only own games on PC cuz PC Master Race :) lol it would be interesting to have a PC session though

Profile image

I'd be happy to look into a PC session if enough people were interested! I'd need someone who could volunteer to look after it though - make sure people get added into games and so on - as I don't play on PC myself. The reason for choosing PS4 in the first place is because it looks like quite a few people are playing it on that platform from the buzzes.

Profile image
__Stark__ posted 2 months ago

Yep I only have it on PC, but would be willing to get it on PS4 to hide my noobiness. 

(Jokes, cus its Hiiiiiiigh Noon.) 

Profile image
Celicc posted 2 months ago

Id be happy to join in on a PC session! 

Edit: As for signing up I play on PC, my battletag is SideFall and I'm around level 200.

Profile image

State your battle.net names and tags so I can add you for PC!

Profile image
IIV_S1LENTSC0P3 posted 2 months ago

O, not my console. RIP

Profile image
random_turnip posted 2 months ago

I would join in on PC but I'm not around this weekend.  Hopefull for the next one I can be, always up for some Overwatch.

Profile image
Fatpigeon2 posted 2 months ago

I'll be off all weekend and available for either platform (assuming it happens!)

Fatpigeon2 and Fatpigeon2#2733 respectively for my tags.

Profile image

PC is definitely happening! But as far as PS4 goes it looks like not enough interest this time round. That being said, I'll still be online playing anyway so anyone's welcome to join me. 

Profile image
Archangel470 posted 2 months ago

Guess I'll pitch in to play.

On PC - Archangel470#2666 (Battle.net name)

Profile image
ItsJock posted 2 months ago

ItsJock is my PSN I think I'm like level 30 something lol. If the PS4 isn't happening at least add me I'd love to play with people and have a mic.

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by ItsJock Jump to post

ItsJock is my PSN I think I'm like level 30 something lol. If the PS4 isn't happening at least add me I'd love to play with people and have a mic.

Cool, I'll add you later! I'll be on this evening anyway, just in case anyone drops in, but it would be awesome to play a few rounds :)

Profile image
dragon_blade posted 2 months ago

Id join if i had it  maybe gmg can slip me a ps4 copy ;) 

Profile image
DocD2 posted 2 months ago

https://www.twitch.tv/docd2

Profile image
Phantom_Rock posted 2 months ago
Quote:

Originally posted by DocD2 Jump to post

https://www.twitch.tv/docd2

You didn't get my sick Genji footage man. :( 

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by Phantom_Rock Jump to post

You didn't get my sick Genji footage man. :( 

Karl and I both recorded the footage, don't worry. 

Profile image
Phantom_Rock posted 2 months ago

You're the best. 

Profile image

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top