Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Letters from the Engine Room - Updates from the Tech Team

General Discussion - Started 5 months ago by Rob36 - 14 posts
 
Profile image
Rob36 posted 5 months ago

Letters From The Engine Room is back!

For those of you who don't know, this is a post just to update everyone of what the tech team have been developing for both the Green Man Gaming website and the community.

Click the link and check out the latest update.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/blog/letter-from-the-engine-room-02122016/

Profile image
shatulance posted 5 months ago

Shouldn't that be green man gaming community? We already know you ain't doing *expletive deleted* for the playfire community 

Profile image
dreaminstereo posted 5 months ago

Always loved these updates, great to see them back! 

Profile image
SunRay posted 5 months ago
Quote:

Originally posted by shatulance Jump to post

Shouldn't that be green man gaming community? We already know you ain't doing *expletive deleted* for the playfire community 

All I can say at this point is stick around, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Profile image
dragon_blade posted 5 months ago

I always enjoyed reading these it gave us an insight on whats going on behind the scenes.  Yes they take awhile to write but i hope to see these return more frequently.

Profile image
Awsomonium posted 5 months ago
Quote:

Originally posted by dragon_blade Jump to post

I always enjoyed reading these it gave us an insight on whats going on behind the scenes.  Yes they take awhile to write but i hope to see these return more frequently.

Same. They were pretty cool.

Profile image
zedk posted 5 months ago
Quote:

Originally posted by SunRay Jump to post

All I can say at this point is stick around, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Hahaha Laughing

It's been years since the last time I came here, but I see that (literally) nothing has changed.
Still lots of promises and nothing working properly.

(btw, I came here because of a buggy mail I just received from PF this morning. Fix your *expletive deleted*, seriously.)

Profile image
SunRay posted 5 months ago
Quote:

Originally posted by zedk Jump to post

Hahaha Laughing

It's been years since the last time I came here, but I see that (literally) nothing has changed.
Still lots of promises and nothing working properly.

(btw, I came here because of a buggy mail I just received from PF this morning. Fix your *expletive deleted*, seriously.)

You are right, little has changed on the surface - but that is in the process of changing.

 

 

Profile image
codshin posted 4 months ago

Huh, how Herbert Grönemeyer used to sing...

"Stillstand ist der Tod, geh voran, bleibt alles anders.

Genug ist zuwenig - oder es wird so wie es war."

 

..."Standstill means death, go ahead, everything stays different. Enough isn't enough - or it will be the way it was." Undecided

 

Profile image
Rob36 posted 3 months ago

In case you have missed the last few updated you can check them out via the links below. 

We'll also be publishing a new one tomorrow.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/blog/letter-engine-room-16122016/

https://www.greenmangaming.com/blog/letter-engine-room-30122016/

https://www.greenmangaming.com/blog/letter-engine-room-13012017/

Profile image
dreaminstereo posted 3 months ago

Cool to see how the website adapts to suit the content hubs! 

Profile image
dragon_blade posted 3 months ago

Excellent Looking forward to reading what you've been up to these few months  ^__^

Profile image
Rob36 posted 3 months ago

Hey guys, Happy Friday!

A new letter from the engine room has gone live. Check out the link below!

https://www.greenmangaming.com/blog/letter-engine-room-10022017/ 

Profile image
dragon_blade posted 3 months ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Rob36 Jump to post

Hey guys, Happy Friday!

A new letter from the engine room has gone live. Check out the link below!

https://www.greenmangaming.com/blog/letter-engine-room-10022017/ 

I like the look to that.It's certainly shapping up to be a nice site. Looking forward to seeing what the new forums will look like.

 

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top