Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

WWE2k15: Community Universe Mode! (Xbox One)

General Discussion - Started 2 years ago by DashingDJUrie - 234 posts - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 pages

Profile image
DashingDJUrie posted 2 years ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to start a community Universe mode on the Xbox One! Don't understand? Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzB4d0-QDYA

So this is something that I've been wanting to do for some time. A community Universe mode! What this means is, I want you guys to make caws for me (or just change the tags of a caw you've previously uploaded) and then upload them onto community creations with the tag "community Universe mode". Some things to consider, have a somewhat original name for your caw, nothing like "Alpha" or "Warrior", you know. Try to keep that stats even and below ninety! Each person can give me one singles caw or a tag team, and a diva. For example, Joe can make me a tag team, and one diva. But not two singles superstars. Once you've done this, comment below that you've uploaded your caw or caws and I will go and download them! Once I've got enough superstars/divas, I will begin my YouTube series (broadcasting live on Twitch, then uploading the videos to YouTube for those who miss the broadcast.) Basically, this will be like your typical Let's Play Universe Mode series, but with your caws instead of the actual WWE roster!

I do hope that some of you guys are interested in this, because I'd certainly LOVE to be able to do it!

Love,
Dashing

Profile image
LeMansRacer posted 2 years ago

Charging $9.99?

Profile image

Indeed I could. So I did.

Profile image
IIV_S1LENTSC0P3 posted 2 years ago

I'll do one on christmas day when I get the game, I thought you couldn't make diva's on next gen? 

Profile image

Haha, wow I'm dumb. I forgot about being unable to make divas. I guess that's out the window, eh?

Profile image
SonOfAnarchy91 posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by DashingDJUrie Jump to post

Haha, wow I'm dumb. I forgot about being unable to make divas. I guess that's out the window, eh?

You can make divas =/

Profile image

Not on next gen

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by IIV_S1LENTSC0P3 Jump to post

Not on next gen

You can, I downloaded CAWs of Charlotte and Sasha Banks =/

Profile image
dreaminstereo posted 2 years ago

Hey Dashing, I've just edited the title so it's clear that this is about WWE 2k15! 

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by SonOfAnarchy91 Jump to post

You can, I downloaded CAWs of Charlotte and Sasha Banks =/

You can make divas, but you can't upload them. You probably downloaded male superstars that just look like the divas. Unless the patch fixed it so that you can upload them, I don't know.

Quote:

Originally posted by dreaminstereo Jump to post

Hey Dashing, I've just edited the title so it's clear that this is about WWE 2k15! 

Thanks for that

Profile image
Quote:

You can make divas, but you can't upload them. You probably downloaded male superstars that just look like the divas. Unless the patch fixed it so that you can upload them, I don't know.

Must be because they ARE Diva's. I won the title with Charlotte.

Profile image

No I see. You downloaded diva edits. So really, if you look a Charlotte, it's Summer Rae under a different name.

Profile image
Quote:

No I see. You downloaded diva edits. So really, if you look a Charlotte, it's Summer Rae under a different name.

Oh right well thats how bad the divas look if I couldn't tell the difference lol

Profile image

So you can't make your own divas? Dammit you got my hopes up :(

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by IIV_S1LENTSC0P3 Jump to post

So you can't make your own divas? Dammit you got my hopes up :(

My bad dude lol.

Don't see why they allowe you to customize exsisting DIVA's but not create new ones very odd decision.

Profile image

I think the whole diva thing is kinda dumb. Really dumb actually, like some people say, it's pretty much a beta for 16, but I still think the game is fantastic and would much rather have stellar gameplay over a few match types and creation modes. 

Profile image
Quote:

I think the whole diva thing is kinda dumb. Really dumb actually, like some people say, it's pretty much a beta for 16, but I still think the game is fantastic and would much rather have stellar gameplay over a few match types and creation modes. 

Yeah it has its flaws but its still a huge improvement over the last couple of games lol.

Any others uploaded their CAW's for you yet dude?

Profile image

Yeah, I got some guys from other sites and played with some dudes on the game, I've got about fourteen guys on the roster now, waiting for some guys on Gamefaqs who are getting the game for Christmas and want to make a guy. Should be starting by next week! I'm pumped! Plus, people can join in even after we've started.

Profile image

I'll be making mine either Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

Profile image

Sounds good man, suck we can only have 25 CAW's though D:

Profile image

Hey everybody, I plan on starting this upcoming Monday, but I still have a few caw slots left! So no rush, but if you still want to contribute, let me know. 

Profile image

Uploading now.

Profile image

Just editing the moveset and name.

Profile image

Done. 87 rated. That too high?

Profile image

Not at all dude, that's perfect. I'll download him when I hop on the game tonight. Thanks! 

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top