Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Recent Purchases $$$ (Purchaseception)

General Discussion - Started 2 years ago by broadfoot88 - 2826 posts - 1 20 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 60 80 100 113 pages

Profile image
Profile image
ADay posted 2 years ago

I decided to buy Mortal Kombat X. It's taking me longer to get used to this game. I used to play MK9 like crazy, but this feels kind of weird. Plus I'm way out of practice.

Profile image
Profile image
dragon_blade posted 2 years ago

Bound by flame $8 steam 

Profile image
dreaminstereo posted 2 years ago

I went out for foundation, ended up coming back with new blusher and lip tint because they were on offer. I shouldn't be allowed to just 'pop to the shops'.

I also picked up Heir to the Empire by Michael Zahn for about £2.60 - wanted to get into the Star Wars EU for a while.

And I found LBP3 on PS4 for £19.95 so I picked that up.

My bank hates me now.

Profile image
whisper2053 posted 2 years ago

New additions to the 68k library. Now I don't have to use those dirty, dirty copied floppies anymore hehe.

Profile image
brett_me posted 2 years ago

$15 for myself.

And for my waifu

Profile image
Artificial posted 2 years ago

I bought a few pieces of furniture.

http://i.imgur.com/rirDzQh.jpg

Profile image
Zcrubby1 posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Artificial Jump to post

I bought a few pieces of furniture.

Bet you can't wait to sit on those boxes.

Profile image
dragon_blade posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by whisper2053 Jump to post

New additions to the 68k library. Now I don't have to use those dirty, dirty copied floppies anymore hehe.

I think your the only one here who collects floopies  :3 i could be wrong though i would be as well if i had the cash to throw on them. Not to mention a pc with a floppy drive. gees i feel old just by saying floppy  :/ 

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by dragon_blade Jump to post

I think your the only one here who collects floopies  :3 i could be wrong though i would be as well if i had the cash to throw on them. Not to mention a pc with a floppy drive. gees i feel old just by saying floppy  :/ 

Well, if you're talking 16-bit systems, there's nothing else (cart, hucard, or cd) that comes even close. The X68k is and always will be the king of the 16-bit heap...and games for it didn't come in any other format aside from 2 or 3 cd titles in the twilight of the system's life. As far as collection goes, I do have quite a bit of other platform/format representation. A good chunk of which is arcade PCBs ;)

Profile image
dan958 posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Well, if you're talking 16-bit systems, there's nothing else (cart, hucard, or cd) that comes even close. The X68k is and always will be the king of the 16-bit heap...and games for it didn't come in any other format aside from 2 or 3 cd titles in the twilight of the system's life. As far as collection goes, I do have quite a bit of other platform/format representation. A good chunk of which is arcade PCBs ;)

I need to go into the attic and break out all my floppy games. I wonder if I have any gems (I doubt I'll have any of the cases)

Profile image
Syb3rStrife posted 2 years ago

- $4

- $50+

- $21  - $5

(Cool Cake Pan I found at a Antique Shop) - $10 

Hair Cut + Red Highlights - $40 

Profile image
Rob27shred posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by GAMERUP Jump to post

Nice, I got my PS4 copy already paid off also. Just waiting on Sept. 1! Thinking about going back to GS & paying for a PC copy also, I want a physical copy of this for PC.

Profile image
Rob27shred posted 2 years ago

Finally got this on fri., I have for PS3 but just never got into it on there for some reason. Now I'm hooked on GTA again!

Grabbed this last week, need to put more time on it but can see why it had some pretty good hype behind it.

Also grabbed this last week, now this game is a gem here for any old school iso RPG fan.

Profile image
frershcut_t70 posted 2 years ago

Flash Sale!

Toe Jam & Earl

Steam

Profile image
Alyxx posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by dragon_blade Jump to post

I collect floppies too. A couple big box PC games I bought have floppies, such as my Ultimate Doom box and System Shock (although I am going to get the CD version at some point). I only collect 3,5" HD floppies though since that's the only format I can use on a modern system (USB floppy drive).

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by Alyxx Jump to post

I collect floppies too. A couple big box PC games I bought have floppies, such as my Ultimate Doom box and System Shock (although I am going to get the CD version at some point). I only collect 3,5" HD floppies though since that's the only format I can use on a modern system (USB floppy drive).

It would be soooo much easier if I could use usb floppy drives on the X68000. Sadly, they have fairly proprietary drives and there's not really much in the way of alternate solutions. One day I *do* plan on getting a CF setup for it though.

Profile image
GAMERUP posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Rob27shred Jump to post

Nice, I got my PS4 copy already paid off also. Just waiting on Sept. 1! Thinking about going back to GS & paying for a PC copy also, I want a physical copy of this for PC.

That's awesome, I can't wait as well. September 1st can't coming any sooner.

Profile image
Alyxx posted 2 years ago
Quote:

It would be soooo much easier if I could use usb floppy drives on the X68000. Sadly, they have fairly proprietary drives and there's not really much in the way of alternate solutions. One day I *do* plan on getting a CF setup for it though.

I stick to IBM PC games personally since they're easier to find.

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by Alyxx Jump to post

I stick to IBM PC games personally since they're easier to find.

You just have to go to the source for Japanese stuff. 68k softs are falling out of the trees in Japan haha.

Profile image
Tomiellofficial posted 2 years ago

Avengers: Age of Ultron Tickets, excited as never before.

Profile image
nikomaihurashi posted 2 years ago

Green Man Gaming (Together as I used £1.40 from Cheevo Rewards): £3.83

Forgot to Mention from the other day!

Steam: Both £1.39

Steam (Just Now): £1.39

Profile image
dreaminstereo posted 2 years ago

New Creeper shirt and a Lanterns tote bag - £17 overall. 

Profile image
claz posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by dreaminstereo Jump to post

I went out for foundation, ended up coming back with new blusher and lip tint because they were on offer. I shouldn't be allowed to just 'pop to the shops'.

I also picked up Heir to the Empire by Michael Zahn for about £2.60 - wanted to get into the Star Wars EU for a while.

And I found LBP3 on PS4 for £19.95 so I picked that up.

My bank hates me now.

Haha me every time I go shopping lol. Boyfriend hates me if I take him.

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top