Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Recent Purchases $$$ (Purchaseception)

General Discussion - Started 2 years ago by broadfoot88 - 2806 posts - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 20 40 60 80 100 112 pages

Profile image
surza7 posted 2 years ago

-$60

-$7

Profile image
Tomiellofficial posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by SonOfAnarchy91 Jump to post

£10

Profile image
Profile image
Darkpyrojohn44 posted 2 years ago

Two tickets to Interstellar

Profile image
dan958 posted 2 years ago

£13

£7

Profile image
dreaminstereo posted 2 years ago

Train tickets to London to see my bestie :D

Profile image
ZiggySlayer posted 2 years ago

Recently, being that I haven't really been here much recently, this could be quite a bit. 

I bought my Vape to replace my cigarette spending. And with both of my last two paychecks I upgraded it a bit. Got a new 3ml tank last time for $10, and got a really good battery yesterday for $35. 

Picked up several pre-orders I had: 

PS4: 

Destiny, AC Unity, Far Cry 4, GTA V, and The Crew is coming in a couple weeks :)

X1: Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, and Master Chief Collection

On top of that, I've just bought a charging dock for my PS4 controllers yesterday, as well as a 3 month PS+ card to get me going through black friday when I can pick up a year for cheap. 

I finally got my phone turned back on after a couple of months of not having it, I took my wife out for her birthday yesterday and bought her an iTunes gift card, and on black friday, I'll be buying her Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. 

And then I've bought various other little things I've forgotten about >_>

Profile image
SonOfAnarchy91 posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Tomiellofficial Jump to post

I denounce that Hi-5. This is the worst album i've heard in a long time theirs only two songs on the album I like (Edge Of A Revolution and Million Miles An Hour). I have no idea WTF they were thinking with this album, this is a full on pop album not a rock album. I get them trying to change cause for whatever reason people hate them with a passion but this album is just garbage.

Profile image
VelaNoon posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by ZiggySlayer Jump to post

I bought my Vape to replace my cigarette spending. And with both of my last two paychecks I upgraded it a bit. Got a new 3ml tank last time for $10, and got a really good battery yesterday for $35. 

Have you ever taken the time to calculate how much money you save by switching to an E-cig? I don't smoke but I reckon those who choose to invest in one usually end up saving quite a bit.

Profile image
ZiggySlayer posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by VelaNoon Jump to post

Have you ever taken the time to calculate how much money you save by switching to an E-cig? I don't smoke but I reckon those who choose to invest in one usually end up saving quite a bit.

I was smoking a pack a day of Camel Unfiltered's. Cheapest I can find those around here is $6.22.

A little 10ml bottle of fluid, will last me longer than a carton. And a 10ml bottle of fluid, since I don't go and buy any of the super fancy ones, but instead house blends at vapor stores, will cost me like $1-6, and it gets cheaper per bottle the more you buy. 

On top of that, you need to buy a new wick every 1-3 weeks, which is $3, or 5 for $10. I'm saving assloads in comparison. Gotta think if I was smoking a pack a day for 10 days, that's a little over $60, in comparison to a cheap bottle of fluid, and maybe a new core for like $10 total, if that. 

Only thing that's expensive is the start up because you have to buy a tank and battery. Or, you could get a drip vape which produces a lot more vapor, and most people use lower strength nicotines, like 6mg, whereas I use 24mg or higher when I find a flavor I like that's available stronger. 

But, I've basically bought three setups. One cheap starter kit for $30 with a relatively good battery which my wife now has, one real cheap starter for my wife because it was free with 3 bottles of fluid for $15, and she has my old tank which I got from a friend when he got the same tank I have now, then I bought my tank and battery I have now for $45 total. 

A Drip setup is a lot more expensive though. A cheap setup for one is $50+ 

Profile image
Tomiellofficial posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by SonOfAnarchy91 Jump to post

I denounce that Hi-5. This is the worst album i've heard in a long time theirs only two songs on the album I like (Edge Of A Revolution and Million Miles An Hour). I have no idea WTF they were thinking with this album, this is a full on pop album not a rock album. I get them trying to change cause for whatever reason people hate them with a passion but this album is just garbage.

Nickelbeck for me sums up in:

- Lullaby

That's all lol

Profile image
dan958 posted 2 years ago

£30

Profile image
AlwaysTheKop posted 2 years ago

Two tickets to Interstellar tomorrow at the IMAX Jake the Dog

Profile image
DemoMCN posted 2 years ago

New shoes that are more suitable to winter. :P | 30€

Also Transformers: Age of Extinction | DVD | 10€

Profile image
Seasonreaper posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by AlwaysTheKop Jump to post

Exactly the same as this.

Profile image
DSP21 posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by AlwaysTheKop Jump to post

I bought one ticket last wednesday for the same movie :D

Profile image
Profile image
surza7 posted 2 years ago

-$21

Profile image
SonOfAnarchy91 posted 2 years ago

£11.34

£15

£10

£10

Profile image
Solidwolf12 posted 2 years ago

Picked up my pre order.

Profile image
tobey posted 2 years ago

True Detective 25€

Profile image
Ella_May posted 2 years ago

Vivienne westwood scarf, baileys gift set, guardians of the galaxy, captain america winter soldier, gold panning kit and a bag of pay dirt, 2 lolita dresses and rum

Profile image
Alyxx posted 2 years ago

Profile image
StrawHat posted 2 years ago

€38,-

Wanted to get Dragon Age Inquisition first but with this discount I couldn't resist.

Profile image
AlwaysTheKop posted 2 years ago

Firetrap double layer bomber jacket £32, was suppose to be £140 so bargain! Finn the Human and it's so warm and toasty Jake the Dog

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top