Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

Recent Purchases $$$ (Purchaseception)

General Discussion - Started 2 years ago by broadfoot88 - 2828 posts - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 20 40 60 80 100 113 pages

Profile image
dan958 posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by AlwaysTheKop Jump to post

No it's not that, I play with the Xbox One controller anyway, and I play my consoles on my monitor too. It's mainly having all the settings, I'm a little OCD and I really get bugged by small things and having the ability to change things makes me look into it too much and then I just get stressed Embarassed 

I think I like just getting it how it is on console.... D:

Your graphics card manufacturer should have a program that puts all games at the same settings - so you don't have to bother touching it :)   but if you would just rather play on console, then thats cool.

Profile image
AlwaysTheKop posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by dan958 Jump to post

Your graphics card manufacturer should have a program that puts all games at the same settings - so you don't have to bother touching it :)   but if you would just rather play on console, then thats cool.

I'm always thinking I could get better performance though and end up in a vicious circle of changing settings thinking which is better, does the grass look better with this or this... etc XD I swear I'm gonna see a therapist... Embarassed

Some games don't bother me, like CS etc because I just wack em on full and they run flawlessly but a lot of games require you to tinker with a few settings but I can't only mess with a few I have to mess with all D:

Profile image
DSP21 posted 2 years ago

Not really a recent purchase, but since the show is coming up and I'm not sure I posted it on the previous thread, Epica, Dragonforce and Dagoba! Can't wait! :3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2sL_ipCIAAzd59.jpg:large

Profile image
Profile image
Profile image
brett_me posted 2 years ago

I loved this game on 360, I don't even know if my PC can run it but it was $0.99 so I thought let's try it.

Profile image
Browncoat_Devil posted 2 years ago

Now I can finally see what all the fuss is about.

Profile image
SonOfAnarchy91 posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Browncoat_Devil Jump to post

Now I can finally see what all the fuss is about.

You went and bought it to find that out? I downloaded it. Nowhere near as good as people make it out to be TBH. Probably the most overhyped/overrated show on TV ATM.

Profile image
ADay posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Alyxx Jump to post

Good buy. I picked this up last year for my GBL.

Profile image
Browncoat_Devil posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by SonOfAnarchy91 Jump to post

You went and bought it to find that out? I downloaded it. Nowhere near as good as people make it out to be TBH. Probably the most overhyped/overrated show on TV ATM.

I read the books and liked them for the most part (stuck on A Dance With Dragons for ages) so I figured I'd give it a shot (what your saying has dashed all the excitement I had when i bought it, though I've heard that said about TWD as well and I love that show). If im being honest i didnt even think to download it but my sister loves this show so if I don't like it I'll just give it to her for Christmas. Cause you know who doesn't want a slightly used dvd for Christmas?

Profile image
DSP21 posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Browncoat_Devil Jump to post

I read the books and liked them for the most part (stuck on A Dance With Dragons for ages) so I figured I'd give it a shot (what your saying has dashed all the excitement I had when i bought it, though I've heard that said about TWD as well and I love that show). If im being honest i didnt even think to download it but my sister loves this show so if I don't like it I'll just give it to her for Christmas. Cause you know who doesn't want a slightly used dvd for Christmas?

I find Game of Thrones ot be around 15x better than The Walking Dead :3

Profile image
random_turnip posted 2 years ago

Smash Bros for the Wii U.  Next weekend is planned for me.

Profile image
Alyxx posted 2 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by ADay Jump to post

Good buy. I picked this up last year for my GBL.

Yep, it's one of the GameBoy games I always wanted to get.

Profile image
AlwaysTheKop posted 2 years ago

This t-shirt because I saw it in the shop and thought it was betiaful! Jake the Dog

Profile image
WhorrorLoLz posted 2 years ago

So excited.

Profile image
nikomaihurashi posted 2 years ago

DVD
-------
The Notorious Betty Page (£0.75)
The Devil Wears Prada (£0.50)
Thir13en Ghosts (£1.50)
Wayne's World 1 and 2 (£3.50)
Machete (£2.00)

BluRay
-----------
Up In The Air (£2.50)
The Resident Evil Collection (£10.00)
Keith Lemon The Film (£2.50)
Iron Sky (£3.50)
London 2012 Olympics Games (£5.00)

Profile image
Alyxx posted 2 years ago

$48 at GMG (used the 20% off November voucher)

Profile image
BethYo posted 2 years ago

Profile image
DemoMCN posted 2 years ago

Profile image
Syb3rStrife posted 2 years ago

- $100

Profile image
Tidus007 posted 2 years ago

Dragon Age: Inquisition - PS4!

Can't wait to start it.

Profile image