Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

WWE Thread

General Discussion - Started 4 years ago by DashingDJUrie - 1208 posts - 1 2 3 4 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 49 pages

Profile image
DashingDJUrie posted 4 years ago

I don't know about you guys but the first one built up so much hype and then was total crap. If they add in Punk, and make it a triple threat, that would be really cool. But I'm pretty sure Punk will turn face again and face Lesnar. Then again people are saying Punk is going to face taker, I think Ryback vs. Undertaker would make for a good match. Del Rio vs. Ziggler is always a good match, but then where does Big Show fit in?

What are your Wrestlemania predictions?

Profile image
ljlrj posted 4 years ago

>:L really wow rock should fight undertaker in wrestlemania

wresting is fake

Profile image
SonOfAnarchy91 posted 4 years ago

I predicted this sh*t a Year ago.

WWE is pathetic now.

Punk is rumored to be going against Undertaker.

Triple H is going against Lesnar (again.)

Ziggler will hopefully win the Title Before or At Mania.

Hopefully big show Doesn't fit in anywhere lol. Big Show vs. Ryback maybe? Ryback shouldn't be in either title match or Against Undertaker.

Mysterio was rumored to be going against Sin Cara too for some reason.

Profile image

I heard about HHH vs. Lesnar also. I think Punk would be cooler, Heman guy vs. Heman guy, but of course WWE won't do that.

Ryback vs. Big Show wouldn't be too bad, or Ryback vs. The Sheild.

A heel Rey or Cara would be nice, they need more heels.

I'm thinking Miz vs. Wade and Swagger comes back to face Cesaro at some point.

Profile image
Artificial posted 4 years ago

The Rock is a legend.

Profile image

I'm not sure about Barret ATM once he came back from his injury I thought he'd be getting a huge puch into the World Heavyweight Title picture but now he's jobbing to NXT guy Bo F'N Dallas despite him being the IC champion -__-

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by SonOfAnarchy91 Jump to post

I'm not sure about Barret ATM once he came back from his injury I thought he'd be getting a huge puch into the World Heavyweight Title picture but now he's jobbing to NXT guy Bo F'N Dallas despite him being the IC champion -__-

Bo Dallas isn't terrible though, it's cool that he's getting a push, but I know what you mean. Barret is currently my favorite besides Ziggler and Cody. Maybe by next year. The Rock is only back to promote his new movie, so maybe he will lose it at EC? Hopefully, But then we'd just have Cena vs. Punk, which is worse Imo.

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by DashingDJUrie Jump to post

Bo Dallas isn't terrible though, it's cool that he's getting a push, but I know what you mean. Barret is currently my favorite besides Ziggler and Cody. Maybe by next year. The Rock is only back to promote his new movie, so maybe he will lose it at EC? Hopefully, But then we'd just have Cena vs. Punk, which is worse Imo.

Yeah he's not too bad but Barret should be in the Main Event picture not putting over guys from NXT.

They let slip that its gonna be Rock vs. Cena 2 in a promo that leaked out. Its obvious its so Cena can get his win so that they are "even"m which is stupid they should never have put the title on Rock in the first place.

Profile image
Quote:

Yeah he's not too bad but Barret should be in the Main Event picture not putting over guys from NXT.

They let slip that its gonna be Rock vs. Cena 2 in a promo that leaked out. Its obvious its so Cena can get his win so that they are "even"m which is stupid they should never have put the title on Rock in the first place.

Kinda defeats the 'once in a life time" thing though. Oh WWE, Kane is a big teddy bear, Cena is winning Rumbles and MITB's, Sheamus rained as champion for most of the year. *Turns on ROH*

Profile image
Quote:

Kinda defeats the 'once in a life time" thing though. Oh WWE, Kane is a big teddy bear, Cena is winning Rumbles and MITB's, Sheamus raind as champion for most of the year. *Turns on ROH*

My thoughts exactly, hell recently I've been prefering TNA, thats how bad WWE has gotten to me.

Ziggler should have cashed in his MITB ages ago, I'm gonna be pissed if he cashes it in and looses.

Profile image
Quote:

My thoughts exactly, hell recently I've been prefering TNA, thats how bad WWE has gotten to me.

Ziggler should have cashed in his MITB ages ago, I'm gonna be pissed if he cashes it in and looses.

At least he beat Cena, if he would have lost, that would've been it for me. I've been watching a lot of WCW and WWF as of late. I only tune in to Raw every couple of weeks and watch all of the PPV's on live stream. If Ziggler cashes in at EC after the chamber match then faces Del Rio at Mania, I'd be ok with that. As long as he's champion. 

Profile image
pecan50 posted 4 years ago

Why are there so much hate for WWE!?

Profile image

Yeah, if Rock lost ast year I would've been done so its not too bad this year but still, its just the fact that I knew what was going to happen a year ago. It makes Punks reign less special since we all knew it'd be Punk vs. Rock at the Rumble.

Thing about Ziggler is with how long he's had the MITB Case is that I expect him to have almost as long a Title reign, I don't want him to cash it in only have the belt for less than a full month then loose it again, that just going to suck.

Quote:

Originally posted by pecan50 Jump to post

Why are there so much hate for WWE!?

Its not hate relly, its bitter dissapointment because of how predicatable they have gotten, and because of the PG Era.

Profile image

I'd bet any money he loses it to Sheamus. If Dolph loses it that soon, it'd suck.

I almost forgot about Orton! Where will he be? With this whole sheild fued it could be The Sheild vs. Orton, Sheamus & Ryback.

Profile image
Drag0nmaster100 posted 4 years ago

CM Punk shouldn't have lost the title in the first place. 

If WWE do Punk vs Lesnar vs Rock in a Triple Threat Hell in the Cell or TLC, that would be nice in my opinion. Wanted to add Cena in the mix but that wouldn't make sense since he is going for the WWE championship at WM.

Profile image
SolidRevolver posted 4 years ago

John Cena is doing long term damage to the WWE.  No other talent can thrive, no other talent can barely get a mention, all in the name of Merch sales.

I'm pretty much done till he has gone, or they do something with thim that doesn't involve the same old crappy 'Over come the odds' angle.

Profile image

The thing about Orton is that he isn't getting to do much since he got back from his suspension and he has said multiple times recently that He wants to turn heel again, so I'm hoping he attacks Sheamus or something before Mania, but then unless they turn Ziggler face it'll end up being Orton vs. Del Rio which was OK before but I don't really want to see it again.

Either way this years Mania isn't looking too good.

Quote:

Originally posted by Drag0nmaster100 Jump to post

CM Punk shouldn't have lost the title in the first place. 

If WWE do Punk vs Lesnar vs Rock in a Triple Threat Hell in the Cell or TLC, that would be nice in my opinion. Wanted to add Cena in the mix but that wouldn't make sense since he is going for the WWE championship at WM.

With the attack on McMahon on this Weeks RAW they've pretty much confirmed Lesnar going against Triple H again.

Quote:

Originally posted by SolidRevolver Jump to post

John Cena is doing long term damage to the WWE.  No other talent can thrive, no other talent can barely get a mention, all in the name of Merch sales.

I'm pretty much done till he has gone, or they do something with thim that doesn't involve the same old crappy 'Over come the odds' angle.

Between Cena, and Linda McMahon trying to run for office WWE is just going to continue on a downward spiral.The thing that pisses me off most about Cena is how how he disses Rock for leaving to become a film star, Cena attempted to do that to but just like his in ring ability he sucked at that too. So Cena is stuck in WWE, they have no choice but to force him down our throats for as longas they can. But Cena earned a little Respect middle of last year he actually argued with Vince in front of everyone backstage about the way the company was being run, sure it didn't make a slight bit of difference but he got some points for doing it.

Profile image

Well it's not looking bad, I mean we're going to have Flair, Lesnar, HHH, I heard about HBK doing something.

I swear, If Team we're pathetic faces Team GIVE US THE DAMN TITLES ALREADY again, I'm going to explode. 

If Cena turns Heel , I'd be happy.

Profile image

Everyones been wanting Cena to turn Heel. Technically he already is IMO he's been getting ALOT more boo's in recent weeks than Usual. I think people are finally coming around to the fact that he's nothing more than a one trick Pony and will never do anything "new" or "interesting" again. Sure the Kids and some women will still cheer for him, but the Boo's are becoming more frequent recently.

Profile image
Quote:

Everyones been wanting Cena to turn Heel. Technically he already is IMO he's been getting ALOT more boo's in recent weeks than Usual. I think people are finally coming around to the fact that he's nothing more than a one trick Pony and will never do anything "new" or "interesting" again. Sure the Kids and some women will still cheer for him, but the Boo's are becoming more frequent recently.

While people like Miz & Ziggler are getting massive amounts of cheer. That's the one good things about WWE, the good wrestlers are actually getting credit. 

The divas divison, I don't even know what to think there, bathroom break.

Profile image
Quote:

While people like Miz & Ziggler are getting massive amounts of cheer. That's the one good things about WWE, the good wrestlers are actually getting credit. 

The divas divison, I don't even know what to think there, bathroom break.

Yeah thats one good thing I guess.

With EVE and Beth gone, and Natalya doing whatever the f*ck she is doing with Khali I just fastforward past anything involving the Divas now its so sad. I'm happy that the Greatest of All Time Trish Stratus is going into the Hall Of Fame this year though!

I was obssesed with Trish back in the day XD She deserves it.

Profile image

You also have Jericho who is in a fued with Ziggler now, people are saying Jericho will win the World title EC and then Ziggler will cash in, making it Jericho vs. Ziggler at Mania. Trish is the bomb! They should add Lita to though.

Profile image

They could still add Lita, they still have more to announce before Mania, so far this year its:

Mick Foley (FINALLY)

Bob Backland

and Trish Stratus.

Still a few to get announced. They are ussually in groups of 6-10.

Yeah we know it won't be long before Jericho goes back to his Band though so he'll probably be around till Extreme Rules at the latst and be gone again. I'd love for Jericho to have a Worl Title Run while he is here though.

Profile image
s4rg10 posted 4 years ago

Americans and their silly fake sport

Profile image
Drag0nmaster100 posted 4 years ago

Bruno Sammartino should be in the Hall of Fame. I don't think he's in the Hall of Fame

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top