Playfire is the social network for gamers. Get a gaming profile, track your stats, and meet people to play with!

GTA 4 online trophies (Grand Theft Auto IV)

General Discussion - Started 5 years ago by mikeduisburgplaya - 40 posts - 1 2 pages

Profile image
mikeduisburgplaya posted 5 years ago

hi there i am looking for somebody to do all the gta4 online trophies with (except maybe the gold one)

you shouldnt be that bad and you should live in europe because times are too different in europe and america that there wouldnt really come about something

so if you're also looking for someone like me sign in here and add me on the psn

my id: DerMoerder

Profile image
BigC3 posted 5 years ago

ok, i'll give u a hand. When will u be on?

Profile image

i'll see i guess i wont be on today i just invite when i see youre online maybe tomorrow

i'd preffer to do the midnight club or the fly-the-coop trophy first do you have one of them?

Profile image
BigC3 posted 5 years ago

neither. Although, i believe to do the top of the midnight club one you have to do all 20 within one session ie. non-stop playing?

Profile image
Profile image

its no problem we just do 1 lap races first you win a race then i do, afterwards we change the route and do it over again

fly the coop could be a problem cause i know that you have to do to deal breaker in 7 min or something its really hard

by the way which online rank you have? im rank 4 at the mom nearly 5

Profile image
BigC3 posted 5 years ago

me too. Sounds like a plan, i'll just go and add you now. Yeah, my best is about 9 minutes for deal breaker, but there's no harm in trying!

Profile image
KingStevo69 posted 5 years ago

yer i wouldnt mind helping out i need a few GTA trophies hit me up PSN ID: KingStevo69

Profile image
ganjamonster posted 5 years ago

id like to help too. psn omnitesshu

Profile image
Dopper89 posted 5 years ago

Dudes, i hope you all realise that all the online trophies need to be played in one session. ALSO the Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Trophy.....

Profile image
BigC3 posted 5 years ago

the auf weidersehen one, its just one race, one gta race, one deathmatch, etc to get it, u dont have to win every race in a oner?

Profile image
Apoc47 posted 5 years ago

Anyone in the US?

Profile image
wolfehound22 posted 5 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Apoc47 Jump to post

Anyone in the US?

Me althoug I haven't done any of the online ones yet. Just finishing up the story soon.

Profile image
BigC3 posted 5 years ago

damnit! i just leveled up to level 5, then when i played again, it was 4! damnit!

Profile image
Shibbie03 posted 5 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Apoc47 Jump to post

Anyone in the US?

yes ill do it, i have fly the coop already (it was a bitch) & id like the midnight club one!

PSN RazrbakArge

Profile image
OasisPower123 posted 5 years ago

Umm i know he got someone to help, but i'll be happy to help someone if anyone want's to me help with my too lol

Profile image
joe250 posted 5 years ago

i need 1 more trophy to platium the auf petrovic one any one want to help

Profile image
Quote:

Originally posted by joe250 Jump to post

i need 1 more trophy to platium the auf petrovic one any one want to help

ill help but remember its ALL in 1 session so it will take over 10 hours easily

Profile image
BigC3 posted 5 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by Shibbie03 Jump to post

ill help but remember its ALL in 1 session so it will take over 10 hours easily

Are you sure that includes EVERY race, and EVERY GTA race? not just one race, one gta race, one deathmatch etc?

Profile image
Dopper89 posted 5 years ago
Quote:

Originally posted by BigC3 Jump to post

Are you sure that includes EVERY race, and EVERY GTA race? not just one race, one gta race, one deathmatch etc?

Yup, all the races and GTA races also.

Profile image
OasisPower123 posted 5 years ago

i'll be happy to help anyone and we could help eachother with the online trophies ?

Profile image
dereks1890 posted 5 years ago

id like to help out my psn is   thegameplayer204   so add me and we can start playing

Profile image
NegativeZero posted 5 years ago

count me in as well, PSN ID: NegZ just include PlayFire GTA trophies (or something similar) in the body of the friend request

Profile image
k_dizz posted 5 years ago

If anyone is still down to help with these, let me know.

Profile image

yea i did a 22 hour petrovic run the last two days with a friend trading wins and I didnt get the trophy b/c at about the 75% mark of all the modes we had to do, my PS3 frose on the xmb so I had to get out of the game ---> so no longer one session it sucked (& for some reason my friend didnt get it either, lol

Id like to do this with someone sometime soon again so just get with me about it

You must login to post.

back to top Back to the top